Commercial asbestos removal information

As an employer or the owner of a business you are required to meet your obligations under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.

Under the Asbestos Regulations, anyone carrying out work on asbestos insulation, asbestos coating or asbestos insulating board (AIB) needs a licence issued by Health and Safety Executive unless they meet one of the exemptions. Although you may not need a licence to carry out a particular job, you still need to comply with the rest of the requirements of the Asbestos Regulations and it is much easier and safer to employ a professional asbestos removal company.

Scancross can help you meet your legal obligations while minimising the disruption to your business, not only that you may be eligible for a substantial tax rebate, click here for more details!